Thursday, August 4, 2011

Feature Friday

Bows & Bands is starting something new!

The first Friday of every month is going to be Feature Friday! I will have one item I am featuring at a discount price, and the first person to leave me a comment on Facebook gets that item at the discounted price! I plan to give you a preview of the item here and on Facebook the day before.

So why not get started....

This month's Feature Friday item is a set of multi-colored zebra print snap barrettes with BLING!



They come in hot pink/black, turquoise/black, lime green/black, purple/black, and white/black.

They are great for pinning back fly-aways, bangs, and even those underneath-your-pony-tail-stragglers!



Very eye-catching too!

I normally sell the set for $6, but for Feature Friday (first one tomorrow!) they are going to be available for $4!



And since this will be my first Feature Friday, I'm selling them for $4 no matter if I have to ship them to you or not! FREE SHIPPING!



Just "like" Bows & Bands by Jami Buchman on Facebook!

See you all there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment