Monday, June 27, 2011

Are you ready for the 4th?

Take a second and ask yourself, "Am I ready for the 4th?" And by ready, I mean are your holiday outfits ready?!





If not, I'd love to help you out!

I have a few things made up like these red, white, and blue flower clippies.





I also have a super cute blue and white daisy clip.



It has the option of being clipped to a red headband, which is adorable on the little ones!



I've also made a few vintage inspired flowers....



attached to a headband for the little ones....



or just a clip for the big ones....



Or I can always put together something custom made like this I made last year for Reese.



Adorable!



So, before running out to buy fireworks, double check that your accessories are ready first!



If not, contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment